Seems as if the GC has changed their thinking on Pa Grouse and the problem being lack of habitat. Have posted a GC Video on it more than once. Perhaps you and your Commissioner friend should sit down and watch it. Or he can ask one of his biologists about It….Lisa Williams
You should really try and keep up with what is going on, instead of talking out of your ass about what you don’t know.

Bow hunting? Have already killed a couple with a bow years ago. It wasn’t all that hard. Now that the GC tells me almost 45% of the Bucks are killed in archery season, I think the rifle guys are getting the short end. And crossbows make it even easier.. Did your commissioner friend get lobbied by the bow manufacturers also?

STFU??? You must think you are one BAMF.

And ask your commissioner friend why hunting license dollars are spent on eagles and raptors. Last I looked there wasn’t any season on them. With commissioners like that soon we will
spending license fees for diversity training.

You're little more than another campfire old fart who thinks he has seen it all. Always funny 😂

Addition: And you shot a Doe, “just” to break in a new rifle. Wow, that is impressive….Was it a difficult shot? Tell us about it. I’m sure the rifle is much happier tonight. Hilarious!!!!

Last edited by battue; 11/30/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler