I have Dickinson Plantation 16 ga. I did some research and took a chance. Whether I was lucky, I don’t know, but I would grade the wood, fit and finish as AAA, equal or surpassing some Italian and Spanish $3k guns. In fact, it far surpasses one Beretta 470 Silver Hawk I had and equals another one in wood grade.

Mechanically, all is tight and I have hit very well with it after a year’s experience.

My two complaints which might not be for someone else are it’s weight and the chokes. It’s 6-12 which, for me is at least a good 8 oz heavier than a 16 need be IMO. But, yet, with 28” barrels, it swings and balances very well.

The chokes are not notched like most screw-ins are. They are screwed in like normal, but removal requires inserting a metal cone-shaped tool often requiring a piece of leather over the top to create enough friction to break the grip of the threads. For whatever reasons, they went with this alternative to notched chokes; I find it less convenient.

Overall, I’d grade my sample at a B+, instead of an “A” because of these two “cons” but yet I am quite pleased.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]