Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
If it we're me, I would try this BEFORE ever considering chemical or radiation treatments and get off sugar, simple carbs, processed foods, etc.

I have friends who's oncologists had candy dishes in the IV room. Sugar feeds cancer and acidifies the body.

My wife was Stage IV. Had surgery, did four rounds of chemo and quit. Did the no sugar thing and lots of turmeric and black pepper, along with 1 year of 2 grams of Rick Simpson oil per week, taken orally. She still does a vial every 6 months.

The surgery was in March of 2015.

Her oncologist also had candy in his office and IV room.

It's good to hear she is past that death sentence that too many doctors stamp their patients with as if they are doomed.
My heart goes out to you both as it's hard to think of anything more stressful than that diagnosis.
I don't have an argument with those who choose to do the chemo route. That's their choices. My problem is with Drs offices who offer cancer food in the last place you'd expect it. Then they don't even give basic nutrition recommendations to patients. It hurts to see the bald little girls who are given coupons for McDonald's after their treatments. They suffer more than they should IMHO.

She must be benefitting from the oil since she still uses it.
Do you mind sharing the benefits of what and how the chemo, diet, oil, etc worked or didn't sometime? I am constantly trying to learn from other's success stories.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 12/05/21.