Originally Posted by Kenneth66
The honey moon , gave a young man this advice as he was tying the knot .
It is called the ankle sweep test .
You want to be sure this is going to work while you can still get it anulled , right ?
You get to your destination , sweep her up into your arms and carry her in gently setting her on her feet , looking into her eyes with the sweetest smile you can muster .
Looking in her eyes , tell her she is beautiful and slowly trace your hands down the sides of her face , down over her shoulders all the while expressing the beauty of her charms , down her hips, down her thighs and run your hands to the back of her ankles , grasp them firmly , come up as quick as you can reaching for the ceiling, as the back of her shoulder slap the floor , snatch her legs apart and spit in it and nail it , when finished release her ankles , go set on the couch , turn on a hunting channel and tell her to get you a beer .
If she brings you that beer , she’s yours forever .
This boy was in his twenties , Christian , never been laid , as was his soon to be wife .
His cheeks are red , eyes big and says , yeah , right ! She’ll kill me !
I lost it , cracked the fugg up .
So he goes home and runs it by her , he was astonished that she busted out a big belly laugh . And said invite him to our wedding .
Again I cracked up , but due to health reasons wasn’t able to make the wedding
But got the both a gift card for cabelas .
She is a hunter and he just sent me a picture of her with a nice 10 point buck she killed this year .
They are good people .
Kenneth

I had to quote you because of the young Christian man, never having been laid.
I worked with one and gave him some unsolicited advice about getting married.
I told him to buy a nice new king size bed and it should be as sturdy as a pool table. He asked why and I told him since he had never been laid he was going to need something that could take a real pounding. He blushed and stammered a little bit and tried to say he would have more respect for his bride blah, blah, blah.
I also told him to pick a place to live that was at least 15 minutes from either of their families. Again he asked why and I told him he would be busy with that pool table sturdy bed and he wouldn't want anyone dropping by unannounced.
I forgot all of this until I saw him a good 6-7 years later. He introduced me to his wife and said they took the advice I gave him several years ago. I completely forgot and he reminded me of what I advised him to do. Now I was a little embarrassed but asked if it worked out. They both smiled broadly and gave big affirmative nods and showed me the pictures of their 2 beautiful daughters.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.