Originally Posted by Tyrone
Modern feminism has ruined women.

Mostly yes, but our lack of masculinity has also allowed boys to be stepped on by feminism.

Originally Posted by akasparky
[Linked Image from primermagazine.com]

This is good info, but he's asking for the groom, not the bride.

Originally Posted by barm
Put each other first.

Good, but only if they both do the same, otherwise resentment abounds.

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Dont lie to her no matter how trivial, and don’t tolerate it from her.
Don’t say anything about her you wouldn’t say to her. And expect the same.

Yup, but this should be standard for every relationship we have. I say a bunch of harsh things, but I don't lie, and I won't censor my speech for anyone.

Originally Posted by AML
If she packs you a lunch--for work, hunting, whatever--NEVER take it back home even if you don't eat it.

THIS IS HUGE, BTDT. If she asks, just say it was good, and no more. BTW, make sure you look at what it is before you ditch it... she might ask how was the PB&J, when she made you a turkey sandwich.

Originally Posted by szihn
The key to having a good relationship is not to find the right mate.
It's to BE the right mate.

Yes, but again it needs both sides to truly work, one sided relationships will always fail, as our society generally promotes hedonistic individualism anymore.

Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
It's too late, he is hooked.
My advice to my daughters, and this is what I did,
try really hard to find a reason to not get married.
Don't be petty, or stupid. But look, hard.
If you can find it. Don't get married.

Way too many people overlook things for love.
Those things become impossible later.

I really like this... Not in a cynical or malicious way, but to definitely look at their character in every facet and see if there is anything that could create issues later.

I've never been married, but I was heading that way twice...both of them would have turned sour eventually with hindsight. 'The Red Pill' will help to explain women's motives in relationships, but there's a lot of womanizing in it as well.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond