Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by irfubar

Ummm.... a little lesson in understanding using absurdity to display and ultimately mock absurdity may be in order for you Mr, Glock...... smile

No, no, I'm poor and can't afford a SS scope.

But, hypothetically, if a cyber stalker was to notice one of the dozens of fire pit pictures I've posted seems "different" and looked at the adjacent property, what would the value be?

And, more importantly, would it have a mortgage, or is it paid off and in a trust? And, does my grass need cutting in that pic?

But, that's hypothetical, because the point is, and always was, that Stick is an obnoxious douche that acts like everyone who doesn't but the same Chinese crap he likes is a broke dick.

But, thanks for confirming what I already knew, since some idiot has already tried to complain to the VA about me without realizing who I report to, and exactly how they VA works in regards to vets who work there.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That there's a hint.

But, since you obviously know who I am, let's do this: you post my lake place value, and if it has a mortgage, and people can decide if I was out of line with Stick.

And me, I'll just do some research myself and return the favor. 😉

My retainer is still paid in full...

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.