Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by kingston
It's spoken volumes that no one has attempted to refute my claim about men who drive minivans!

Facts are hard to dispute, my wife drives me around in her minvan all the time.

I am so ashamed.... I just ordered the wife a Subaru.... and I will have to ride in it and (gasp) even drive it at times.... omg... I think I owe a few campfire members an apology... sorry JohnW

I would never apologize for owning a Subie. Bought my first on in '77, owned them until 2004 or so. Took them elk hunting more than once, packed firewood in the back, 40 miles of Mexican dirt roads from the paved road in Baja to the whale lagoon.

Only reason I don't still drive them..................a fugged up Subaru dealership screwed me on a clutch job, lied about their cost of parts, Subaru of America was no help ( told me it was a dealer problem, even with signs saying Authorized Subaru parts/ service/technicians etc).

I switched to Toyota and won't look back................well, maybe at times. My bro in the mountains of AZ owns a Forester and loves it. And................I've ridden in it.

Don't be embarrassed, your willie will still be there at the end of the ride, and likely you'll still like women.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?