I was looking at the warm water model online . Its only $20 more but I was trying to figure out how to tap into the warm water since I have water closet. I could put it in the guest bath and run it from the feed going into the sink. Anyways, I was wanting to read the reviews thinking someone may talk about running the hot water line and this is what I found right off the bat

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first time I used this was a test run. I lowered my britches, sat down, pulled the handle and... YOWZA! It was like a sharp shooter took aim at my starfish with an icy blast of NOPE. I actually let out a yelp my husband heard from the kitchen and started laughing because he knew what I was doing.

After that I was much more careful, I turned it HOT/CLEANSE so all the water ran down the bowl instead of aiming at me, waited a moment, then very, ever so gently pulled the lever back (between hot and cold) until I felt a warm trickle against my cheeks. With a little more pressure I had a soothing warm jet that if anything was almost -too- accurate, it was aimed with dead eye determination right at my bumhole. I shifted my weight a little to make the water wash in other places too (surrounding vicinity) and got up unconvinced it was great.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings