Originally Posted by rainshot
Beth character owns Jamie several times over. She has that picture of him dragging what appears to be a dead body. She also has kept the secret of what he did to her as a child. If either her father or Rip found out they'd make lampshades out of his hide while he watched. She could ruin his life many times over if he managed to live.
Of course, they can make a character into anything they want. The little pigmy from NY should be the next unwilling resident of the ranch and could well be next season but I wouldn't expect any happy endings. Garrett got his just reward even if it was via blackmail.
What was meant by the answer " I saw our end"? The end of his family or the end of the ranch?
Don't expect it to be the end of the lunatic Mia. That quip about her being persistent was a clue. I would expect more misery in the life of Jimmy. The lunacy won't ever stop unless they end the series.

Jimmy will become the new 'cutting horse' rider.................

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )