There are a number of good recommendations listed above . RCBS, Redding, MEC, Forrester ,Lyman , Hornaday , and Lee all make quality presses. Most if not all sell kits as mentioned above . I would recommend you buy an Iron or steel press rather than Aluminum press because an iron press will out live you . I got my RCBS Jr in 1980 and still use it every week. I grew up buying RCBS because that is what was available locally and every thing I got that has RCBS on it has been good quality . I have been loading since 1975 ( used granddad's RCBS A-2 to start with) and I currently have 4 reloading presses: RCBS Jr , RCBS Rock Chucker, Redding T-7 Turret, and a Redding "The Boss" ( which is their smallest press).

My goto on equipment is RCBS and Redding . My goto on dies is RCBS and Lee.

Lee makes a number of inexpensive tools that work well for a minimum investment . Their " Perfect Powder Measure " works as well as any and is 25% the price of others and their case trimming tools are an inexpensive place to start if your not sure what case trimmer your interested in ( note these are caliber specific)

Just my thoughts

Last edited by jambuster; 01/18/22.