Originally Posted by JackVliet

So having said that, the .280ai is the only cartridge I plan on loading for. This will be my first foray into reloading, and I have absolutely zero experience with it.

I would like to keep the price point in the lower to middle of the road options.

Currently the only thing i have is a solid work bench. Other than that I am empty handed.
Jack

As usual in threads the first answer is usually correct. Other guys gave good advice that probably went right over your head at your level of knowledge, Get a Lee Kit, a set of dies and pick a loading manual to read about the basics. If you can find a mentor, even better. There are also good videos to watch. You may only load for this rifle or likely get bit by the bug and expand as it is a whole hobby until itself and you can then decide where to upgrade your equipment, People here will also help out. Firing your first loaded round is always a hoot.

Here's the Lee Kit. I started here and have upgraded some stuff, my least favorite item is the scale but it is serviceable https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item/0000690050/breech-lock-challenger-kit-(50th-anniversary-kit)

The truth angers those whom it does not convince