Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by SLM
Being grown up is over rated.

People are funny, what’s a waste of money to one, is a value to another.

Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by SLM
I think it’s funny when a guy worries about how another guy spends his money.

Many would think a bunch of overlapping guns to shoot holes in paper is a waste of money.

Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by tzone
RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Kit.

That's exactly where I'd start.^^^ Also, I have to say this: Guys suggesting all the comparators and chidt need to learn how to find the lands without all the costly gadgets. Most load manuals will teach you this. Soot the bullet or use a sharpie, no need for extra expense. You can also use your rifles chamber to set your dies with. These same guys are probably the ones that say they don't save any money reloading their own ammo... They may not at the rate they are going. Expensive as hell die sets, when they would have been just fine with RCBS you can buy at Walmart. The list goes on.......The op is looking to keep costs down, but getting misinformation regarding some extra non needed expenses.

I was at a cross road yesterday about buying another rifle chambered in 223. A sweet little Kimber of Oregon rifle was begging me to buy it. I have four already - did I really need another one ~ does it really even matter?

I held firm and didn’t do the deed. Instead I dropped almost as much coin on reloading supplies.

For a brief moment, I felt like a grown up.

Lol

🦫

You Bastird !

Now I have to go back and look at the rifle....My only question is WWSLMD 😂🦫

https://www.gunsinternational.com/g...super-varminter-223.cfm?gun_id=101814571

SLM, After some soul searching, I found this rifle and bought it today. Same type of rifle as first picture, but possibly never fired. Wood is a smidge less purty, but it was also a little less money. #Win

https://www.gunsinternational.com/g...super-varminter-223.cfm?gun_id=101833462

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”