Care for my 100% combat disabled friend is horrendous ! Deny deny until they die seems to be their operating motto. Waiting nine months for surgery to remove shrapnel that was causing a cyst against his spine. The whole time on antibiotics for the septicemia it was causing. When he finally did get to the surgeon the surgeon was outraged that he hadn’t seen him right away. Much bigger issue nine months later. Next surgery he needed was on his neck to fuse 6 vertebra. After 11 months the surgeon said it was too late to do surgery and they’ll just have to put a morpheme pump in and he can live with the loss of feeling in his arms and the constant pain. He needs a a couple of hernia operations also that they were waiting on the neck surgery before they’d address that problem. I’m betting nine months or a year for that. Then there’s the hip replacement he’s going to need soon. He’s only in his late thirties...criminal is the best description of his treatment.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !