I had back surgery at Walter Reed in 2003. I came out worse than I went in. I got 30% for my back, 50% total. My back has been a constant issue since the day I had the surgery in 2003. I get a VA pension and I use it for my back issues. Over the years I kept a chiropractor in new cars and paying their electric bills. I have a great back doctor now. If I have to, I will use every penny to keep this back doctor and never go back to VA again. Automatically enrolling every military person into VA is a waste of money and nothing more than buying the votes of former military personnel. Since I get that pension I would rather those men and women who don't have what I have, take advantage of the system.

I really have what I need in the civilian system and VA is paying for it via my pension. There is no need for me to try to use something that doesn't work for me. Unfortunately for me, my back issues are getting worse and someday what I get from VA won't cover my expenses.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 01/22/22.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.