Originally Posted by slumlord
Finally

That’s the spirit !!

🤩

It's actually kind of Roger's fault whistle

A couple of years ago, he was talking about going back to drilling.

I'm reading this thinking how can I consider myself a man of the world having never worked on a drilling rig. So I have to get a job on a drill rig so I can check that off my list.

I get a doctor in SLC and the nurse is checking my history. She ask how many sugary drinks I drink per day. I said somewhere between a half a case and a case of sodas a day.

My new doctor comes in and about [bleep] when he figures out I drink 12 to 24 sodas a day. Then he ask me about my diet grin

I tell him I eat one meal a day and and the rest of the time I eat rice crispy treats. Naturally he is intrigued by this diet and wants to know the thought process behind it.

So I explained that I was living in a man camp and eat a meal before we leave and can eat rice Krispy Treats straight from the package with drilling mud all over my hands.

He's the one that recommended the beef jerky as a healthier alternative. I don't think he had any idea that a $10.00 great value bulk bag from Walmart along with a bag of pork rinds was going to be the foundation for my low carb diet.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.