Originally Posted by DryPowder

It's actually kind of Roger's fault whistle

A couple of years ago, he was talking about going back to drilling.

I'm reading this thinking how can I consider myself a man of the world having never worked on a drilling rig. So I have to get a job on a drill rig so I can check that off my list.

I get a doctor in SLC and the nurse is checking my history. She ask how many sugary drinks I drink per day. I said somewhere between a half a case and a case of sodas a day.

My new doctor comes in and about [bleep] when he figures out I drink 12 to 24 sodas a day. Then he ask me about my diet grin

I tell him I eat one meal a day and and the rest of the time I eat rice crispy treats. Naturally he is intrigued by this diet and wants to know the thought process behind it.

So I explained that I was living in a man camp and eat a meal before we leave and can eat rice Krispy Treats straight from the package with drilling mud all over my hands.

He's the one that recommended the beef jerky as a healthier alternative. I don't think he had any idea that a $10.00 great value bulk bag from Walmart along with a bag of pork rinds was going to be the foundation for my low carb diet.

I fückin' literally laughed out loud reading this.

Twice

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty