Originally Posted by gunner500

Back in the day, heavy varmint 220 Swift, extremely accurate with iirc 55gr Sierras and RL-15, 400 yard plastic pop bottle buster it was, only shot one animal with it, some kind of burrowing fat varmint down on the Arkansas river levee, damn thing must have weighed 35lbs, flattened it from the truck window at 200 yards LOL!

The most accurate 338 WM i've ever owned sold to Proud Dad right here on this site.

458 WM, also much more accurate than it needed to be, current owner told me he'll die owning that rifle ; ]

Just last year bought Wife an unfired [except for factory test] 7x57, what a sweet piece, it fires the old style 175gr Hornady round nose bullets at 2376 fps into around an inch and a half, not bad for a load not worked up for that rifle, all stock except adding an Ernie the Gunsmith spring to lighten the trigger a bit, i loaded those things more than 25 years ago, it wears an old gloss 2-7 leupold and isn't going anywhere.

I still have it along with several other 77 tangers. Haven't headed to the mountains with that .338 yet, but it is ready to make the trip. Enjoy shooting it at the range.

"Kids don't remember their best day of television."