Watched a couple episodes.

Lived in Chicago many years ago. A friend's older sister and brother both worked at the Playboy Club there. She was a waitress and he was a beautician / cosmologist to the 'Bunnies'. Knew his sister well, cute little 100% Italian doll, raven haired, dark eyed, just under 5 feet tall, hourglass figure, 18" waist. His brother was a super cool guy, and not someone to mess with either. His live-in girlfriend also worked there as a Bunny.

Other than drug use I never ever heard anything from them hinting even the slightest at the other accusations being made in this series but, hell, drugs of all kinds were already rampant all over Chicago at that time (mid '60s) so I don't know why anybody would be shocked at that. Both girls did complain about the Bunny costumes being very uncomfortable to wear to the point of being painful, too, and also customers trying to swipe the Bunny tails as souvenirs was a nuisance.

First marijuana I ever saw was at the brothers house. He had a ball of it the size of a good size grapefruit, kept damp and wrapped up in aluminum foil in their frig.