So who wrote this "documentary"? I find that Hollyweird likes to embellish everything that comes out of that town. Saw the other "definitive Playboy" expose in the form of a mini-series on Amazon a few years ago I think. There wasn't anything you wouldn't expect in there about the Hefner empire. Then there's that Gloria Steinham under cover hit piece from decades ago. None have mentioned what this current program alleges. Those two or three blonde bimbos he had on his arm the last few years were white trash and were jealous of one another - you could see that in the reality show they had. And now Hef is gone, so are their looks, and so is the money train. Time to cash in.

Anyone who thinks the Playboy mansion, the magazine, the parties, the lifestyle, wasn't about some sexual hedonism is naïve or stupid. Everyone wanted to be on the invite list - man or woman. I would hazard to say that if anyone here on the 'fire got an invite to go during the Playboy heydey, they would've done it in a heartbeat.

Those that say otherwise are either lying or gay.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin