Welcome to all the new faces! Need anything, please email. I'm always available.<P>I have a Springer pup that will be a year old next month. He's in his fourth month of formal training, and he's gonna be a winner!<P>I hunt upland game to excess, my wife would claim. Mostly, in order of season, doves, quail (valley, Gambel's, mountain), chukar, pheasant, and bandtails, mostly in Southern California and old Mexico. I bring a shotgun and get into sharptails and Huns (as well as ringnecks) as often as I can in Montana. Will be going out to Arizona this year and hopefully will get into some Mearns and scaled quail.<P>I've been using a Belgian Auto-5 12 gauge for 25 years-plus, until I finally tried the Belgian Sweet Sixteen my Dad has been shoving in my face for ten. As usual, he was right on about the Sweet Sixteen (he moved on to Spanish doubles years ago).<P>Looking forward to Jack's (Springer) first full season on Mexico ringnecks and Gambel's in front of that Sweet Sixteen, I can tell you. It just doesn't get any better!<P>Any shotgun reloaders making the rounds yet?<P>Rick Bin

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine