Great to see new faces and the enthusiasm displayed by you refugees. Welcome aboard.<P>I like to shoot anything that is legal and has feathers. Guess I would prefer ducks the most, but a hot dove shoot is about as good as it gets too, or there is the joy of watching a good pair of dogs work a covey of bobs, or what could be better than the wide open spaces of wheat fields dotted with huns, or......<P>Gun of choice in almost any serious hunting situation is a Winchester 101 with tubes, tubed Improved Cylinder and Improved Modified, until it becomes clear that some other combination is better, but it rarely is.<P>Thanks to having to help with and train 3 children in a row, I did not replace my last lab, a sad lack in my life which I am actively trying to overcome. Youngest child is just over 2 now and have a little more time available for dog training.<P>One person mentioned the current acrimony in the Hunters campfire area, believe me, that is really unusual, and, while I am not going to sit here and say there is never any controversy or cross words exchanged, it is usually a pleasant place to kick back and go with the flow, or start you own topic and see what happens, sometimes it is amazing how far off the original thought they can go.<BR>At any rate, glad y'all could stop by, stay awhile and tell me all your pheasant spots. LOL just kidding CAT

"When we put [our enlisted men and women] in harm's way, it had better count for something. It can't be because some policy wonk back here has a brain fart of an idea of a strategy that isn't thought out." General Zinni on Iraq