Do you hate Trump more than black people?

Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by goalie
I want to make sure I have this right: since there are allegedly some "Nazis" in the Azov Battalion, Ukraine has no right to self defense from an aggressive invader?

That the logic?

The logic is this.............because Trump loves Putin and Biden loves Ukraine, then you're either supposed to support the Russian invasion or else you're going to be on the Campfire chitlist.

Quite a lot more complicated than that. This podcast lays out the history of our dealings with Russia since the end of the Cold War. It is far from an apologetic for favoritism toward Russia, but certainly shows that things are no where near as simple as many would have us believe:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...d-remastered/id978322714?i=1000553897203

The best advice my father gave me was this.......believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see. What I see is Russia invading a country, and killing innocent civilians.............a country, that in reality, wasn't really a threat except maybe in the eyes of a dictator in a neighboring country, named Putin. Like it or not, that's what the world is seeing, and the only place I've seen any support for Russia has been on here, by those who worship the ground that Trump walks on. That's what I see..

And for the record, I don't hate Trump. I voted for him twice, and would again if he was the candidate. But, on the other hand, he is not always right...........something that's a proven fact