Originally Posted by ratsmacker
I've been wanting to upgrade to a full-sized pickup from my Frontier, but despite looking pretty hard, I haven't found any of the full-sized pickups that I like enough to swap off from the mid-sized Frontier. There's nothing to speak of, on the local stealership lots, and they can't get anything I want in any reasonable time frame, either.

There's nothing wrong with the Frontier whatsoever, so it looks like I'll hang onto it for the forseeable future, and be happy to do so. I don't haul anything except an occasional deer, so I don't really need a bigger vehicle anyway. The grandkids ARE getting bigger, though, and soon enough I'll have to get a larger vehicle so they can ride comfortably. My King Cab won't get it, no matter their sizes.

Nothing wrong with the Frontier (I'm not anti Nissan by a long shot, they make great vehicles)?

Buddy has a crew Frontier (I actually know a lot of guys here that have them). I get WAY better gas milage in my Chevy crew than he does. He has a 6 mine is a 5.3 V8. It's actually very disgusting to me that they can't make that vehicle get much better gas milage than it does.

Like I said I'm not a hater on Nissan, I think they make a great product.