Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by rte
Before 1990, Ukraine had existed as an independent nation only a few times, most recently for a few years after WW I and for a brief period in the 1600's. The country had been under total or partial Russian control for most of its history and as a result, a large number of Ukrainians felt a kinship with Russia as they also spoke Russian.
Couldn't the same thing be said about Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, etc.? They were under the control of either Russia or the AHE for most of modern history. All Slavic languages are similar. If you're fluent in one, you can get by in the others. A people doesn't need defined borders. If they did, there would never be a Jewish Israel. They didn't have a homeland for multiple centuries.

It's fortuitous that you mentioned Israel because Zelensky referenced Israel in a talk a few days ago.

I'll paraphrase,"Ukraine will look like a big Israel".Is this the goal of all the Bolsheviks like Nuland,Kolomoisky,the Azov Battalion and Zelensky?
Zelensky: Ukraine will look more like ‘big Israel’

I'd think he is saying, much like Israel, Ukraine will continue to survive with enemies at its border.
Analogy.

Yes,I understood that.He clearly stated that in his talk BUT was this a Freudian slip?

Or is this the goal of Nuland,Kolomoisky,Yovanovich and Zelensky,who are all Jews?

This is just too much of a coincidence.

Dude...Israel has said nothing about Russia's invasion. So they don't lose economic ties.

There is no "Jewish" conspiracy here.