Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Dude...Israel has said nothing about Russia's invasion. So they don't lose economic ties.
There is no "Jewish" conspiracy here.

Dude,no one mentioned whether Israel commented or not on this issue.
Conspiracy theory was coined by the CIA in an attempt to dismiss any thought outside of their narrative.
So,it's just a coincidence that the people who plotted,financed and enacted the overthrow of the duly elected government and installed the comedian,actor were Jewish? That's far too much of a coincidence to ignore.

Bro,
You insinuated it was a Jewish conspiracy. It's not.
A sovereign nation was invaded. Like it or not, those are the facts.

You have ignored all of the information,facts, leading up to Putin's incursion.

Explain to me how all of the actors,plotters,funders and puppet Zelensky just happen to be Jewish.

The world has taken notice,as I'm not the only person who has acknowledged these salient facts.

It appears to be more than just a mere coincidence.

Just like Hitler and his AshkeNAZI "Jews" were NAZIS.

They were False Jews descended from the Vipers, money changers (Banksters) JESUS whipped out of the Holy Temple.

They became the evil Khazarian Mafia of the Ukraine region who preyed on the people there and in Prussia. The king of Prussia caught their leaders and threatened them with death if they dodnt change and gave them the choice of becoming Jews, Moslems or Christians.

They chose to be Jews as their forefathers had called themselves after joining the Southern Empire of Judah, Benjamin and some of the Levites who called themselves Jews.

They worked as scribes and worked their way into positions of importance and into the Preisthood. And called themselves Jews.

He said Woe be to those who call themselves Jews but do lie.

They had always been murderers and theives since their father Cain was kicked out of the Garden to Wander the deserts. JESUS said, "You vipers, I knew your father the murderer from the beginning".

JESUS doesnt call names. Vipers come from vipers. They came from the Viper called Satan.

They were vipers then and they are vipers now.

Re Cain. 1John 3: 11-12. (Paraphrasing) Be of love like Able and not like his brother Cain WHO IS OF THE EVIL ONE.

Now we can connect the dots as to why so many on the Fire defend the Nazi's maybe? Descendants of the vipers themselves? The apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

Now Wabi knows why God didnt love Cains gifts. He was of the Viper.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/07/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin