Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Last post, my mistake, we posted at the same time.

Next question, is illegal immigration on the southern border ok?
No.
I see you aren't elaborating.

Logically, from your perspective, it is ok to ignore sovereign borders and just invade, but illegal immigration is wrong?

Help me here
Invasion is fine when it's in the interest of the people. Ukrainians have the right to resist, but their government is criminal and should surrender like a criminal does to a cop. It would be in the interest of the people of Ukraine to join with the Russians in kicking Globohomo out of their country.

Don't the Ukrainians get to decide that for themselves? Given they haven't done as you asked - isn't it reasonable then to assume that's not what they want? Don't they have a right to self eterminization or are we, the US just "knowing better than them; for them" on this?
Correct. What I find interesting is that troops fight well in proportion to what they think of the cause and their country. Ukrainians seem to be fighting better than the Russians.

They sure do according to CNN and MSNBC. Of course, they hate Trump and worship Zero, Killery and Bidet and Piglosi. Might be some dots to connect right there.

whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin