I drive a diesel F350 when delivering equipment for my bro and I like diesel for one reason and one reason only….when the Tesla or Toyota Pious is on my ass I can step on the throttle and smoke’em out. 😂. In fact tomorrow I’ll have a new Ford diesel truck for running tractors and equipment around which will be fun to compare against the older one.

For regular towing of more than 50% of the rated tow capacity a diesel is hard to beat. It might take decades to realize a cost benefit since the price of diesel is higher than gas and the vehicle value (ie cost) is higher than the comparable gas model but I prefer the diesel for heavy towing. The last truck I used for hauling was a manual 10 cylinder gas F450. That wasn’t a bad rig but I still much prefer the diesels. I’m a Chevy guy while my brother is a Ford guy. I tried to convince him to look for a Chevy for me but he got another Ford….blondes, brunettes or redheads…..Ford, Chevy, Dodge. I’m running a blond at work and a brunette at home…😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~