I moved all ten of the mutual funds in my 401K into a money market the week I read about the virus out in those Seattle nursing homes. Everybody at work thought I was a loon. I actually went back to the same ten funds the exact day the market bottomed at like 18,500 I rode it up to 32K and got worried and put it all back in to a money market. I missed the last 4K rise but such is life. Back earlier this year I put half the money market money in about five funds for about a week or so ( I forget maybe it was 3-4 weeks) anyway I got back out before it started this year down and I'm up about 4 percent YTD and on the sidelines. I can't for the life of me decide what to do now. On one hand I want to buy in Monday with half my cash and wait for the other half ,but on the other hand we could go way down if covid does it's new WHO death variant late summer just in time for the Fall voting or something goes nuclear in eastern Europe. It's hard to know how to play it when you honestly believe those in charge in DC would do anything stay in power and continue their evil and could care less about middle America.