Originally Posted by gunzo
I'm so stupid about all this I'm embarrassed to reply. But what my 401K was was changed to whatever it is now. IRA, etc.

It was doing fair under the management of an investment firm & I didn't have to fool with it. Then Brandon. I'm hesitant to pull out, but at 69 years old I don't think my little account can stand another 2.5 years of this fiasco.

Guess the best course of action is to have a serious talk with our counselors.
Joe and the democRATs won't be around forever. I'm 68 and I will look for some bargains over the next few years. I prefer stocks that pay dividends and as long as the stock continues to pay dividends I am not dumping it. Keep in mind that with time stocks have always gone up and will be down for just a relatively short period of time. I have 4 years before I have to start taking minimum dispersments. Joe and the ho will be nothing but a bad memory by then.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.