Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
1 in my driveway. Built in the USA w 65% manufactured in USA parts.

My GMs on the other hand, built in US w mostly imported parts. Betting built by someone who votes Democrat.

Fire away.

Look at the board of Toyota and get back to me about not holding grudges over decades dead world politics. If you can hold a grudge with Russia over Cold War policies, but forgive japan who killed, tortured, and ate US servicemen then you’re a hypocrite who’s unfit to continue the conversation.

This holding of grudges puzzles me somewhat. The Cold War policies of the "Russians" have had pretty much 30 years to fade, the Japanese atrocities of WWII have had over 75 years, and a certain other conflict concluded over 155 years ago, yet the grudges remain. I am reminded of a cartoon in Mad Magazine which showed a hand squeezing some strange-looking bird captioned "Holding onto a Grudge Until the Feathers Drop Off". I am not sure what benefit there is in holding onto grudges long after the cause for them and the people involved have receded into many sunsets.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.