ONLY Clueless Fhuqks start a Thread such as this and ONLY to garner "approval" that their STUPIDITY is "embraced". They do NOT want anything other than a Group Hug and Facts matter less than none. Droolers clamor for "endorsement" and it's a Fhuqking Retard Roundup,as the gals can attest to,if only obliviously. Hint.

NONE of these Stupid Fhuqks "shoot" anything other than their mouths and Imaginations and beating that drum in unison,soothes 'em. I'm rather at ease in musing what do what and more importantly why,if only because not all reading same are Professional "Victims". The astute will garner same,act in accordance and simply connect dots by literal default. Why?!? It can go NO other way. Hint.(grin)

The OP is coming to terms with her CLUELESSNESS and at least that's a step forward. If only again...Vudoo to the rescue,if only because I shoot it all and then some. Not that I don't enjoy CLUELESS Crying Karens poking their heads in the sand. Hint.

Reupold RULES,for Rife! Hint. Raughing!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Spent primers remain The SUPREME Tutorial and it ain't "difficult",to savvy who do and don't. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."