Well I guess I'll be the odd man in this thread. In the past I've loaded like most of you, but a couple of years ago I looked at all the components on hand and decided ammo ready to go was more valuable than components. So I've been on a mission to load everything I've got.

In times past when I loaded for myself and had fewer cartridge/rifles to load for, I tailored everything to one rifle. As I've become the loader for two families I now tend to load more of what I would call a factory equivalent load. With a couple of exceptions, anyone can grab a box of ammo appropriate to their rifle and go shoot and hunt. Those exceptions being for rifles chambered in cartridges that only I have and that the rest of the family will not likely buy, such as .338 Win. and 6.5x55.

So far I'm about 1/3 way through what I want to load. When done, every rifle/cartridge will have between 500-1,000 rounds loaded. My family will be shooting my ammo long after I'm gone.

The exception to this being handgun and .223 ammo. I/we load and shoot it more than the big game rifles.