Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Dunno, but it sounds serious....

Trump Is In Deep, Deep, Deep, Deep Trouble
by John Podhoretz

The testimony this afternoon of Cassidy Hutchinson, the aide to Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows, cannot be dismissed.
Oh, Jeezus save me.

A twentysomething year old testified to what???????
Since when is second hand "he told me that she said that they were, but he didn't" stuff critical and damning?

"I was told - and this is all second hand - by John Meadows that: (pick all that apply)

1. Trump is actually Satan. and Meadows told me he had seen the red suit, the pitch fork and Trumps pointy tail

2. Trump wanted to use phosgen gas on the Capitol to kill Pelosi and Schumer (might be accurate, I dunno)

3. Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler, Rudolf Hess, and Sepp Dietrick were all interspersed in the Jan 6 crowd whipping up the frenzy the culminated in the burning of the Capitol and the White House (No, wait, that was the British. In 1812)

Face it, this is all political theater. It sure got Russiagate off the front page. It sure got inflation off the front page. It sure got Covid off the front page. It sure got the border crisis off the front page. It sure got $5-6/gallon gas off the fron page. It sure got Biden's gaffes off the front page. (should I continue?)

Bull Schiett. You forget, TRUMP IS HITLER

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin