Originally Posted by frogman43
Well, I am thoroughly enjoying the Kelbly's Koda rifle in 6.5 PRC that I bought from them.

You'd be hard pressed to put together a better rifle for the money in my opinion.......

Frog----OUT!

I'm sure it's extremely nice. Wondering how much better it shoots than a Tikka though? I shoot with a lot of guys that run full on customs and I'll say my pretty much bone stock Tikka CTR shoots with the best of them. Yeah, I tinker and fine tune the bedding, but that's about it. I'm talking guys running 28"+ long heavy barrels and custom actions like Stiller, GAP, Bighorn, Defiance, and some others I can't think of right now. Most of those rifles are set up like a PRS match rifle and weigh 18+ pounds. Consistently though, the CTR holds its own and it is a pretty skinny barrel by comparison.. I think JG is wanting a good factory rifle, but I can't speak for him. Just wondering though, how much did your dollar really get you???

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA