Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by frogman43
Well, I am thoroughly enjoying the Kelbly's Koda rifle in 6.5 PRC that I bought from them.

You'd be hard pressed to put together a better rifle for the money in my opinion.......

Frog----OUT!

I'm sure it's extremely nice. Wondering how much better it shoots than a Tikka though? I shoot with a lot of guys that run full on customs and I'll say my pretty much bone stock Tikka CTR shoots with the best of them. Yeah, I tinker and fine tune the bedding, but that's about it. I'm talking guys running 28"+ long heavy barrels and custom actions like Stiller, GAP, Bighorn, Defiance, and some others I can't think of right now. Most of those rifles are set up like a PRS match rifle and weigh 18+ pounds. Consistently though, the CTR holds its own and it is a pretty skinny barrel by comparison.. I think JG is wanting a good factory rifle, but I can't speak for him. Just wondering though, how much did your dollar really get you???

Sometimes it ain't all about the accuracy. My Tikka's were accurate as hell, but mostly I wanted other things in my hunting rifles they don't have whistle

Semper Fi