Trump Plans to Purge Administrative State if Re-Elected in 2024

Combined with the Supreme Court's rulings on guns, abortion and administrative agencies, Trump's purported plan to fire masses of bureaucrats would be the true conservative revolution the country needs.

I get that he was new to politics in 2016 and didn't realize the extent to which the administrative layer of the federal government controlled things, but if he truly learned from that mistake (leaving the Obama people in their jobs), this is going to be the only way the country can survive.

I never understood why he didn't start the purge in 2017 (likely it was bad advice and RINOs blocking him). Getting rid of ALL career bureaucrats, even eliminating non-constitutional agencies and even rearranging the lower federal courts (which are not even required under the Constitution) would be the best thing that's happened in my lifetime.

Imagine if the 9th Circuit, for example, was split up so CA/WA/OR and HI were in their own new circuit and the rest of western states were in another circuit...no more CA judges setting precedent for more conservative states.

I hope the report is true.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.