Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by steve4102
The SWAMP shut him down in 2020, and they will shut him down in 2024.

Nothing has changed, the apparatus that stole the election for a Biden is still in place and getting stronger.
Not if he picks DeSantis to be his VP. But, in reality, if you put Ron and Don up head to head, Ron would win it. And everything that Donald suggests, Ron can now do. Donald is plowing the field and Ron would be planting the egg. Donald is the test bed. If the votes like what Donald is saying, it gives Ron the green flag.

kwg

kwg, Sorry. but the polls say otherwise.

The polls cannot be trusted. Yes I agree, Donald is currently at the top but I'm not convinced the polls will tell the final story. If Ron jumps in, Donald is toast. If Donald does get the votes and he picks Ron as his VP, the democRATs are done for 2024. But, the democRATs will be out for blood in 2028 and they will pull out all the stops. We are not reading that in any polls. Just my view.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.