Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ive seen video purportedly of people even marching some place there.

They are marching all the time there, but it has picked up the pace a bit with the election of the communist, Pedro Castillo. He is truly the dumbest person I have ever seen in a position like that. Some say he is corrupt (being a communist would qualify you for that), but at times I think he is way too stupid to be as corrupt as people claim. Either way he is running the country into a ditch.

Watch Zamir Villaverde and see what happens with that case. He supposedly has the goods on the false electoral results in Peru from Castillo vs. Fujimori, but Castillo shouldn't have been in the final two in the first place. It is much like our own BS election, but they may actually have he goods on this one.

Castillo was a school teacher and had a lot of support from the Andean faction. Probably more legit support than Biden, but they were too stupid to know what they were voting for and now regret it. I see so many parallels with the left wing idiots here it isn't funny. The bad part for Peru is that they are normally on the edge of collapse or success. It is a dangerous balance.

Not kidding when they asked Castillo "how can you encourage people to invest in Peru? What kind of security can you offer people to invest their capital in Peru?" His answer was that "Peru has many good policemen around the cities and several private security firms so this would encourage outside people that we are secure." Puta madré. He is an idiot without limits.