I’ve said in previous post that 20 years ago I thought this new world order crap and more especially agenda 21 stuff was for conspiracy nuts who needed a little more tin foil on their dome!
But 20 years ago I was a good bit younger!
Over the last 20 years I’ve seen too many things, some downright scary, stuff I never thought possible occur, and now I truly believe we are seeing evil take over the world.
Banning private vehicle ownership, Hell, for that matter all private property is one of the goals of agenda 21. Of course so is population control, I believe keeping human population under whatever the number was.
Like I said in other post, there’s just too many black swan things, stuff I thought outside the realm of possibility, happen.
I’m wondering how anyone who’s ever heard of these things can remain oblivious to what’s occurred and is going on.
The people, especially Americans who have had it pretty good, are beginning to be conditioned to this stuff.
This chit is all being orchestrated on purpose. And it’s only started.
7mm

Last edited by 7mmbuster; 07/29/22.

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden