I was reading that other thread also and it got me to thinking....

At 58. I don't owe any one any money.... no kids to support... no ex-wife to haunt me... I live in a quaint little ranch house that no woman ever wanted to move into... I keep it warm in the winter, cool in the summer.... cupboards are full... house is clean (enough for a man and his dog) 2 1/2 car garage with a new fishing boat in it.... a nice pick-up and a little car for fetching grocery's.. one trip out west every year for deer or elk... Some years I have gone twice...

Instead of dumping money in a 401k I bought land... I have 80 acers that I get taxed to death on... and I still have a fair amount in a 401K and IRA for safety sakes... My net worth is just under $450k and I still have 10 years to work yet. I should get it to double in the next 10 years.

My health is excellent well, maybe about 20lbs over weight... but manageable... I have a young bird hunting dog that requires me to walk him every day and some days twice...

My job is 3 days a week, 16 hour days each, then I am done for the week.

My life is PERFICT !

I am kicking around ideas on making out my last will and testament. Who do I leave this all to ?? I don't have any family members that I want to leave it to... I was thinking of leaving all my large assets to American Prairie Reserve or Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation... not sure.

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.