Originally Posted by mikieb
I was reading that other thread also and it got me to thinking....

At 58. I don't owe any one any money.... no kids to support... no ex-wife to haunt me... I live in a quaint little ranch house that no woman ever wanted to move into... I keep it warm in the winter, cool in the summer.... cupboards are full... house is clean (enough for a man and his dog) 2 1/2 car garage with a new fishing boat in it.... a nice pick-up and a little car for fetching grocery's.. one trip out west every year for deer or elk... Some years I have gone twice...

Instead of dumping money in a 401k I bought land... I have 80 acers that I get taxed to death on... and I still have a fair amount in a 401K and IRA for safety sakes... My net worth is just under $450k and I still have 10 years to work yet. I should get it to double in the next 10 years.

My health is excellent well, maybe about 20lbs over weight... but manageable... I have a young bird hunting dog that requires me to walk him every day and some days twice...

My job is 3 days a week, 16 hour days each, then I am done for the week.

My life is PERFICT !

I am kicking around ideas on making out my last will and testament. Who do I leave this all to ?? I don't have any family members that I want to leave it to... I was thinking of leaving all my large assets to American Prairie Reserve or Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation... not sure.

Leave it to me.

I’d appreciate it more.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001