I don't think the Gen 5 trigger is amazing by any stretch but I absolutely feel the difference in the Gen 5 versus previous. I also don't get too wrapped around the axle about firearm types because I've found that for me, it doesn't make any difference. I shoot all of them them about the same. 1911s are really cool but I consider them to be big, heavy, pieces of schit. I don't even like to be around them.

I have to carry a Glock so I now buy all Glocks. If I wasn't married to Glock I'd buy and shoot Sig without a second thought. I have done enough reps with my G34 and SRO to be very confident with dots and there is no reason for extra sight radius like the 17 once you go to an optic. A 43X is very tempting but I'm so burned into the grip and trigger placement with the double stacks that I saw no reason to change especially when you consider you can go with a +2 OEM mag and end up with a 17+1 capacity. That's a lot of 147s.

A 19X would be even better IMO but there are no 19X MOS out there that I'm aware of.

If you're new to dots I can't emphasize enough the benefits of dry firing at home and maybe even filming yourself if you're really struggling with them. The payoff is tremendous.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house