Originally Posted by jmd025
Thanks . The 507c seems to get its light measurement from directly above the optic (assuming from the solar panel ) , so when using a high lumen light it won’t adjust to the brightness out in front of the gun and washes out . I typically put it in manual mode at night .
My trijicons read the light in front of the gun well , and adjust the brightness quickly so I’m guessing the light sensor is beside the emitter facing forward .

100%. Same for the 510C. My SRO is really good in auto adjust but I have to say that (right now) the SCS is better.

I haven't been able to wash out the dot either by going from a dark room and aiming toward an open window or hitting a dark room with a weapon mounted light or Stinger. The dot immediately intensifies and remains visible. Kill the light and it's instantaneous. Dims right back to where it should be.

I don't know how the fugk they engineer these things but the SCS seems to have "sensors" arranged in a 360 degree like pattern.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house