Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Quick question for my feeble mind. What is the difference in what has happened to Mr. Glover than has happened to Mr. Jones???? ( That in all likelihood will happen to the rest of us).

I had never heard of Mr. Glover until Flave’s post. And I was impressed with his rhetoric. I knew who Mr. Jones was as he used to come in the shop and was pointed out to me by a fellow employee years ago. To which I responded Alex who? Anyway, I was not a follower of his program.

Mike Glover is a former Green Beret with multiple tours in Afghanistan and Iraq as well as multiple deployments as a contractor. His company trains civilians, military, as well as many, many, LE agencies to include feds. He does put out content giving opinion but the political stuff is only cursory and nothing like what Alex Jones does. He more or less just supports the Constitution and principles of our country. He does not preach conspiracy, etc.

The majority of his content is how to survive in bad situations and he will evaluate combat footage based on his real world experience.

It's akin to discovering the FBI has determined Chris Kyle is a terrorist, if Chris Kyle were alive.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house