Originally Posted by tylerw02
The real crux of the matter is that if they were to actually call Mike Glover or AC a militia or domestic terror organization, some heads would likely roll as the Federal LE and military have repeatedly hired his company for training.

This statement or “crux of the matter” I would totally respectfully disagree with. I think you are giving the government FAR too much credit by assuming that “heads would roll” because the government paid for services from those they’re now “going after”. One of the biggest and most recent examples of the government taking full advantage of the services of a company, services in many cases that the government could NOT legally execute, and then viciously turning on the company is Blackwater. Erik Prince was the owner and founder of Blackwater as well as a former SEAL and officer. The story of how the government, under Obama, was one massive weapon that they unleashed on him when they were ostensibly done needing him or Blackwater anymore. If you’re not familiar with the story it’s worth checking out but I’ll warn you that it’s really infuriating to know how evil our government has become. Obama even had the department of agriculture fining him an ungodly amount for the dog food that he shipped to New Orleans in the days immediately after Katrina. He paid for that flight and cargo and the government specifically appealed to him to help them because the number of pets displaced was extraordinary. He got pallets upon pallets to the shelters on his “own dime” because it was an emergency and because the federal government begged him to help. He is a prime example of why the statement I responded to is incorrect…..the federal does not care one iota about what they do, they only care what we do. They don’t answer to anyone, just ask Lois Lerner. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~