Consider a Ruger Redhawk with 4-5" bbl. They too have smallish and roundish grips, so whi!e not beautiful a set of Hogues or Pachmyar grips improves pointability and comfort. Redhawks are heavy though.

S&W 629 4-5" bbl models are nice to shoot.

Marlin 1894 44 magnums have oversized groove diameter barrels at 0.4315". SAAMI stupidly have two specs for barrels: pistol barre!s are smaller at 0.429" . rifles have a larger SAAMI barrel groove spec of 0.431"+.. That larger diameter spec for rifles contributes to less-than-desired accuracy of the Marlin. A 0.429" jacketed bullet in a 0 .4315" groove diameter Marlin barrel is not a good recipe for accuracy. I've had two Marlin 44 mags ( one a micro-groove, the other a "Ballard" rifled carbine.). The Ballard rifle only started to shoot decently when I sized my NOE 432-265 cast bullet to 0.433" (essentially shot " as cast ", but lubed). Groove diameter was indeed 0.4315" on the Ballard rifled gun. Sold them both years ago because of inadequate accuracy.

Forget about "trying to increase your post count.". No prizes for high post counts. Ask legit questions, and make contributions if you have something you think will be helpful and supportive.

"Behavior accepted is behavior repeated."

"Strive to be underestimated."