Originally Posted by Bristoe
When Desantis proposes giving a half billion dollars to African Americans to compensate for their lack of opportunity in education and employment in America, I'll give up my support for Desantis,.....just like I ended my support for Trump when he proposed doing exactly that.

Trump had his chance. He blew it.

Is Desantis the answer? Probably not completely. But people like Desantis and Blake Masters are a step in the right direction.

I became very doubtful about Trump's effectiveness when he allowed the RNC to install Mike Pence as his Veep. I knew Trump had been defeated when he put John Bolton and Eliot Abrams in his administration.

Maybe Desantis will fold also.

It's hard to buck the machine.

But like I said. Trump had his chance. There's nothing to be gained by putting him back in office and having him take up where he left off.

Trump has demonstrated that he's not up to the challenge. It's time to give someone else a chance.

You sound like Fireballz.

Trump stood against a challenge never seen before.

Deep state.
RINOS
social media
MSM

His entire life has been scrutinized for the past 5 yrs.

You don’t wake one morning and say, hey I loved a chitty life. Lemme run for Pres. skeletons be damned.

Puzzy ass “republicans” that didn’t vote for him cause the got the feelers hurt by some social media posts.

No one else would have taken it like he did and constantly gave it back to the Dems.

But anywhooooo.

TDS is still alive and well.

Vote for whatever poster boy the republicans wanna run next time.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz