Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'm ready for a GOP candidate who represents the people who puts him in office. I can get all the BLM candidates I want from the Democrats.

Good luck, I dont think he/she exists, much less getting him/her elected.

That candidate most definitely not only exists but should be announcing his candidacy soon, President Trump. He’s the only president in my lifetime that represented the people rather than special interests. Anyone that expects to find a candidate that says and does only those things that they themselves approve of will be terribly disappointed. Trump isn’t a perfect president but he’s as close as any of us have got to a perfect president.

I’ll vote for a known quantity over another roll of the dice. I think DeSantis has a bright future but I’ll be voting for President Trump. I would like to see those two on the same ticket though. I know it means that Trump would have to change his residency but I think it would be good to have those two working closely and on the same page so that DeSantis could continue uninterrupted righting this ship. We’ve seen how deep and broad the swamp is and we’ve seen how disruptive they are. They won’t go easily and like a chameleon they can blend in so they aren’t always easy to root out and get rid of. Having the benefit of 4 years as the VP would give DeSantis the advantage of knowing the “system” more intimately. Being VP would also allow DeSantis to see firsthand how corrupt DC is and how traitorous the actors are. DeSantis is, I believe, a good man and when good men witness the corruption and suffer the consequences of the corruption of others they tend to take it personally. I hope DeSantis is motivated to destroy the corrupt left as much as Trump is but that remains to be seen.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~