Originally Posted by Bristoe
When Desantis proposes giving a half billion dollars to African Americans to compensate for their lack of opportunity in education and employment in America, I'll give up my support for Desantis,.....just like I ended my support for Trump when he proposed doing exactly that.

Trump had his chance. He blew it.

Is Desantis the answer? Probably not completely. But people like Desantis and Blake Masters are a step in the right direction.

I became very doubtful about Trump's effectiveness when he allowed the RNC to install Mike Pence as his Veep. I knew Trump had been defeated when he put John Bolton and Eliot Abrams in his administration.

Maybe Desantis will fold also.

It's hard to buck the machine.

But like I said. Trump had his chance. There's nothing to be gained by putting him back in office and having him take up where he left off.

Trump has demonstrated that he's not up to the challenge. It's time to give someone else a chance.

The GOP has been trying to steal some of the Negro vote away from the Democrats for the past 50 years, and so far they've come up empty handed. It's not going to matter who the candidate is, Trump, Desantis, or Tinkerbell, because they know that if they don't kiss Black azz, they'll be called racist, and that's a death knell to any politician.

The funny thing is, the GOP candidate could actually give the Negroes a blank check, and 90% of them would still vote for the Democrats. I'm so frigging sick and tired of the minorities getting all these free passes and sympathy, that I wish Lincoln had lived and followed through with is promise to send them back to Africa.