Worst POS I ever purchased was an Iver Johnson TP-22 back in the 80s. I'm not sure just what the hell I was thinking...I guess I believed the BS in the gun rag I'd read.

Swapped into a Kimber 84M Classic in .243 once...that was one of the most disappointing rifles to ever sully my gunsafe. I am happy that it's long gone. Sure was a gorgeous rifle, though.

Swapped into a 77V in .220 many years ago. Couldn't get it to shoot under an inch consistently, and when I scoped the bore I could see why...it was pitted from leade to muzzle. PacNor fixed that one up very nicely for me.

Purchased a 70 HV in .223 years ago, and it was as frustrating as the 77V Swift. Scoped the bore on that one and found what looked like lands smashed badly. Spun on a barrel from Numrich, and it's now probably the most accurate rifle I own.

Remington 504 in .22 LR was a disappointment for sure. Sweet little rifle, but just couldn't even nearly keep up with my 541-T. Hated to sell it. Outa sight, outa mind.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.